BlueJacket Athletics Club (BJAC)
Formerly called the Booster Club
The BlueJacket Athletics Club (BJAC) is made up entirely of parents, alumni, friends, and fans of the Admiral Farragut Academy BlueJackets. Your BJAC membership helps maintain excellence for all Farragut athletic programs and facilities through financial and volunteer support. By joining you also receive benefits such as admission to games, AFA polos, and more!
BJAC Meetings are on the second Tuesday of every month from 6:30 -7:30 PM in the Student Center. Join us to discuss all athletic related issues including fundraising, equipment and services needs, etc. This is a great opportunity to have a voice, because only together can we improve our athletics on and off the field.
>> Purchase Spirit Wear
Check out the School Calendar for upcoming meetings.
How does the BJAC help Farragut Athletics?
The club funds help offset the cost of items like:
- Athletics Banquet
- Concession Stand Items
- Endowment Fund Contribution
- Game Expenses
- Game Programs
- Improvements To Facilities
- Provides Volunteers for Concession
- Stand & Gate Admission
Why Join the BlueJacket Athletics Club?
Membership provides unique benefits:
- Free admission to over 150 home athletic events. Normal cost is $4 to 5 per game. (Excluding play-off games).
- Farragut polo for members.
- Athletics is a crucial part of AFA, by supporting the BJAC you help foster a school wide sense of community and help develop well rounded student athletes.
- The BJAC's contributions to recurring costs are vital to the athletic program.
Contact the BJAC President, Mike Larrinaga, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You to Our BJAC Sponsors