Grateful for Our Families!
Great schools are made up of positive, caring partnerships among parents, students, faculty, staff, and coaches. As a PreK-12 private school, Farragut encourages and welcomes parents as active members of the school community through our Parents' Group, BlueJacket Athletics Club, and other volunteer opportunities such as:
- Helping in the library and with the Book Fair
- Volunteering in the "Lucky Bag" used uniform store
- Coordinating the Annual Auction
- Coordinating the annual Bowl-A-Thon
- Taking tickets or running concessions at athletic events
- Grade-level activities (Elementary room parents or field trip chaperones)
- Sewing costumes for drama productions
The Parents' Group sponsors a wide range of activities and special events providing opportunities to connect parents to school life. The most important goals of the Parents' Group are:
- Involvement in our children's educational experience to have a positive impact on their academic lives.
- To raise funds through various events and sales to enhance the educational environment for all students.
Weekly News Email
Every Friday morning our parents and students receive an email that links them to the Weekly News on Website or Weekly News on Mobile. This information includes announcements, calendar events, and news for School-wide, High School, Middle School, Elementary School, Athletics, and Social Media. If you are not receiving this email, please contact email@example.com with your name, student name, and student grade and we will add you to the email list. Thank you!
Submit a Testimonial
Submit a testimonial about your experience at Admiral Farragut Academy!