Admiral Farragut Academy provides a college preparatory environment that promotes academic excellence, leadership skills, and social development within a diverse community of young men and women.
We are committed to helping our students on their journeys of self-discovery by modeling integrity, self-discipline, perseverance and wellness while preparing them for 21st century challenges within a global society.
Admiral Farragut Academy's core values form the foundation on which our students, faculty, staff, and alumni perform, educate, and conduct themselves. We use these practices every day in everything we do.
INTEGRITY - be of strong moral character
- exhibit honesty
- demonstrate caring and compassion for others
- celebrate and respect all people, cultures, spirituality, rituals, and the traditions of others
SELF-DISCIPLINE - make good choices
- be accountable for one’s own actions
- be self-confident and and a role model, standing up for beliefs
- be an independent thinker able to make good decisions
PERSEVERANCE - accomplish your goals
- develop the persistence to “press on” in the face of adversity
- be dedicated to a goal, group, or to something larger than oneself
- have the courage to do what's right even if it's unpopular or criticized
WELLNESS & FITNESS - achieve your full potential
- maintain a balanced life, both physically and mentally
- strive to be physically fit with a goal of life-long fitness
- be resilient, able to adapt and respond to changes and challenges
Written on our school crest is "Scientia Omnia Vincit" which means "Knowledge Conquers All"