You have 1 PagePop. View
The combination of invaluable academic and life lessons learned at Farragut create what our alumni call “The Farragut Experience.”
Benefits of "The Farragut Experience"
- 10% of our current students are children of Farragut alumni - we are proud of our legacy!
- A multicultural, multilingual student body in all grades means everyone--students and faculty alike--get the benefit of sharing languages, foods, and cultures.
- Small class sizes mean individual attention for YOUR child (average class size is 9 - 15 students).
- Full-range of amenities on our 35-acre campus, including a full service dining facility, gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, athletic fields, live aquariums in most classrooms, and waterfront for marine science complete with a marine science boat.
- Hot lunch is included in tuition.
- Center for Academic Success is an education enrichment area for students needing remediation.
- Beautiful, tropical weather with an average temperature of 74°F (23°C) and 361 days of sunshine a year!
- Our Marine Science curriculum begins in PreK and takes full advantage of our waterfront property. Hands-on learning includes a salt marsh regeneration area, marine science boat with hydrophone to take the students on learning excursions during the school day, touch tanks, and the maintenance and care of a self-contained pond ecosystem.
- STEM curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) begins in 3rd grade.
- One-of-a-kind courses including Aviation, Marine Science, Scuba, and Engineering.
- Boarding life is a college-like experience which means students learn to manage time and personal space, and live harmoniously with others before college.
- As an Honor Naval school, our NJROTC program provides the tools to become organized, accountable, self-disciplined, and respectful of self and others.
Learn more about why our students and parents
choose Farragut >>