- Schedule a personalized tour of the campus by calling (727) 346-2494 or e-mailing email@example.com
- Schedule a student shadow day (optional)
- Complete the application and pay the $75 application fee
- Submit the following
- One teacher recommendation (if applicable)
- Grades and standardized test scores from the current year and previous two years, if applicable
- Results of any individual testing and evaluations on record
After You're Accepted
A student is considered enrolled once Farragut receives the signed contract and deposit. If these items are not received within the first two weeks of the initial acceptance, we cannot guarantee the student's enrollment for the upcoming school year.
Please note: An invoice will be sent on a monthly basis once the student is considered enrolled. To request an invoice, or to set up a payment plan, please contact the Business Office at 727-384-5500 ext 243. The invoice will include Tuition and Extended Day and/or Center for Academic Success if applicable.
The following forms are required for enrollment prior to the start of school:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card (front & back)
Forms from your Doctor's Office:
- Florida State Physical Form (Form DH 3040)
- Florida State Immunization Form (Form DH 680)
For PreK acceptance, additional forms are required:
Downloadable Forms that you keep for your files:
Admiral Farragut Academy admits young men and women of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial assistance and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.